Leeds | York | Wakefield | Harrogate | Bradford | Huddersfield | Halifax | Doncaster | Sheffield | Hull | Selby
Long-term guarantees issued with our work
More than 33 years in business to-date
Vetted and checked by our Trade Bodies
0% Finance Available
Finance plans of up to 10 years available
Financing your project with us
The benefits of choosing one of our financing products to assist with your project is that you get to spread what is normally a substantial expense over a period of up to 10 years! This can reduce the immediate financial burden to you and enable you to press ahead with improving your home. Where urgent repair works are required, finance can alleviate the need to save for the repairs, ensuring that any damp and decay does not worsen (and become even more expensive) with time. See below for a selection of the finance products that we offer!
What you could pay (representative examples)
The following examples assume that you choose one of the finance packages listed above.
1. Quotation of £1,200.00 opting for 0% Finance for 12 months, 16.9% thereafter for up to 4 years.
Deposit of 10%= £120.00
Total amount of credit= £1,080.00
Duration of credit= 12 months (customer sets up a Direct Debit or Standing order to ensure full payment is made within 12 months)
Representative APR= 0%
Interest charged= £0.00
12 x monthly payments= £90.00 per month
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE= £1,200.00
2. Quotation of £6,000.00 opting for 7.9% Finance for 10 years.
Deposit of 10%= £600.00
Total amount of credit= £5,400.00
Duration of credit= 10 Years
Representative APR= 7.9%
Interest charged= £2,427.83
120 x monthly payments= £65.23 per month
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE= £8,427.00
Check your eligibility
Before you apply please note you will only be considered for finance if you:
1. Are at least 18 years old
2. Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
3. Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
4. Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.